Contemporary Quilts eCourse 100 Designs provides all you need to know to be a contemporary quilter. Find designs, alternative colourways, layouts, ideas, tips and techniques and all you need to know. Get to grips with Contemporary Quilting now. Clear instructions are given on all aspects of contemporary quilting.
What is included in the Contemporary Quilts ecourse?
• 24/7 Access to the ecourse
• Private facebook group where you can ask questions, post images of your work and share thoughts
• etutor access limited to 30 mins max a month
• 100 designs to inspire
• Alternative colourways
• 10 layouts to use
• Techniques such as turning traditional blocks into modern blocks, improvisational quilting, use of space, fmq (free motion quilting) Bondaweb and how to really use it, piecing
• Identification and description of the contemporary quilt category
Who is it for?
Designed for beginners to experienced quilters. Understand what makes a contemporary quilt. Build design skills, techniques and colour knowledge. Finding colour choice difficult? Discover the answers. Confused about exhibition categories? This is the ecourse for you. Meet others online with similar interests.
What will participants achieve?
Knowledge about contemporary quilts plus practical knowledge of quilt design appropriate to this type of quilt helping you to develop your own style and voice with the tutor input. Every participant will be able to easily make their own quilts.
I look forward to welcoming you on this ecourse. Starts any time on demand. There are no refunds once the download is made, whether you use it or not. By purchasing you are agreeing to waive your rights to a 14 day refund.
Karen Platt is a hands on quilter and quilt designer, concentrating on modern and contemporary quilts as a fully qualified and experienced teacher.
See our other recommended ecourses here
You can also find so much inspiration on my website.