Creative Quilting eCourse is a new way to develop your quilting and design skills. On the Creative Quilting eCourse, you will use the prompts provided to create your own quilts.
What is it?
A 12 month ecourse enabling you to find your unique quilting creativity, your voice, your style, your ‘you’
What is included?
• Access to a facebook closed group where you can ask questions, post images of your work and share thoughts
• Access to me as a tutor limited to 30 mins max a month
• The monthly source of inspiration, which will usually be an image but might be a piece of music or poetry
• The monthly inspiration photo etc will be emailed to participants at the same time each month
• Suggestions for how to interpret that image including samples of work, techniques and more
Anyone joining after the start date will receive the suggestions for the previous months in one go. All 12 months are accessible to you for as long as you like. They are emailed to you.
Who is it for?
All quilters interested in design, who need a starting point and some tutor guidance to build their design skills
What will participants achieve?
Participants will explore and interpret the source of inspiration. They will gain practical knowledge of quilt design to develop their own style and voice with the tutor input. They will make monthly projects and the time they spend is up to them. The project could be a small picture quilt or a large bed quilt. The inspiration is varied and can easily be adapted to the quilter.
I look forward to welcoming you on this ecourse. Start date 1st October 2019. If you prefer to pay quarterly please contact me to arrange this. There are no refunds once the first download is made and you are agreeing to purchase the full 12 month ecourse, whether you use it or not. By purchasing you are agreeing to waive your rights to a 14 day refund.
See our other recommended ecourses here