Modern Quilting eCourse provides all you need to know to be a modern quilter. Quilting falls into two general categories, traditional and modern. This ecourse concentrates on modern quilting – design, style, form and more and is for all modern quilters no matter what their skill. We shall look at the individual components that make up each style.
What is it?
A 12 month ecourse enabling you understand and create modern quilts.
What is included?
• 24/7 Access to the ecourse
• Access to a facebook closed group where you can ask questions, post images of your work and share thoughts
• Access to me as an etutor limited to 30 mins max a month
• A monthly source of design inspiration for 12 months. Practical information, examples of quilts and work, exercises to follow.
• Design knowledge to help you create the quilts of your dreams
Who is it for?
Beginners to experienced quilters. All quilters interested in design and modern quilts and wish to build their design skills. Those wishing to meet others online with similar interests.
What will participants achieve?
A bank of knowledge about different kinds of modern quilts including modern, modern traditional, contemporary, art, pictorial and digital. They will gain practical knowledge of quilt design appropriate to modern quilts to develop their own style and voice with the tutor input. Monthly projects can be made, the input is up to you.
I look forward to welcoming you on this ecourse. Start date 6th January 2020, bu the ecourse can be taken and started at any time. If you prefer to pay quarterly please contact me to arrange this. There are no refunds once the first download is made and you are agreeing to purchase the full 12 month ecourse, whether you use it or not. By purchasing you are agreeing to waive your rights to a 14 day refund.
See our other recommended ecourses here