Modern Quilts eCourse 100 Designs provides all you need to know to be a modern quilter. Concentrating exclusively on modern quilting, this ecourse provides designs, alternative colourways, layouts, ideas, tips and techniques. Get to grips with Modern Quilting now. Clear instructions are given on all aspects of modern quilting.
What is included in the Modern Quilts ecourse?
• 24/7 Access to the ecourse
• Access to a facebook closed group where you can ask questions, post images of your work and share thoughts
• Access to me as an etutor limited to 30 mins max a month
• 100 designs that can be used for any size quilt or cushion for example
• Alternative colourways
• 10 layouts
• Techniques such as raw edge applique, improvisational quilting, negative space, fmq (free motion quilting) Bondaweb and how to really use it
• Identification and description of the modern quilt category
Who is it for?
Beginners to experienced quilters will find this ecourse useful. Understand what a modern quilt is. Build design skills, techniques and colour knowledge. Finding colour choice difficult? This ecourse provides the answers. Confused about exhibition categories? This is the ecourse for you. Meet others online with similar interests.
What will participants achieve?
Knowledge about modern quilts plus practical knowledge of quilt design appropriate to modern quilts to develop their own style and voice with the tutor input. All participants will be able to easily make their own quilts.
I look forward to welcoming you on this ecourse. Starts any time on demand. There are no refunds once the download is made, whether you use it or not. By purchasing you are agreeing to waive your rights to a 14 day refund.
I am a hands on quilter and quilt designer, concentrating on modern and contemporary quilts. I am a fully qualified and experienced teacher.
See our other recommended ecourses here
You can also find so much inspiration on my website.